Since spring has sprung, we’ve been in love with all the shades of green we’re seeing. And it got us thinking — wouldn’t it be gorgeous to create a wedding filled with every shade of green
We’ve put together “A Wedding in the Woods” Color Story in shades of green and brown to give you ideas for creating a wedding look that’s naturally beautiful. Just look at all the options you have for mixing, matching and coordinating!
1. To get guests in woodsy frame of mind, we’ve dressed up the Lindsey Custom Layered Wedding Invitation with espresso paper, garden party silky weave ribbon, celery enclosure cards and inner envelopes, and celery ooh la color outer envelopes. We chose the woodsy, fern monogram JM8073 for the front to set the tone.
2. We filled our rectangular vases with moss and wildflowers in shades of green for au naturel centerpieces. The vase is engraved with fern monogram JM8073 to carry our theme through.
4,11,13,16. There are so many ways to dress up favors for a natural wedding look. We chose espresso pillow favor boxes printed with a monogram (4); we tied ribbon and twine around an espresso favor box and added a real fern for the finishing touch (11); we printed a foresty owl design JM8214 on natural favor boxes (13); we added leaf tags printed with a design to organza favor bags filled with treats.
5. Our cake is topped with a clearly natural look! We chose an acrylic cake top engraved with a lovebirds design JM8216.
6. Sometimes simple is the best. We know guests would love refreshing, green apples as appetizers or favors, and added a leaf favor tag with a pin for a personal touch.
7. Even napkins became part of the theme. We chose sage green napkins and added a design that pulls everything together (we show leaf monogram JM8073). We offer napkins in four great green shades: olive, mint, sage and lawn.
8. We directed guests to their places with place cards in great shades of green paper. We offer two great green papers: celery and olive. A cute own design JM8214 adds a woodsy touch.
9. To keep guests cool during the outdoor ceremony, we provided fan programs and added twine and a natural twig to each handle to tie in a natural look.
10. Simply adding some bear grass to these floating candle cylinders “greened” them up to match our theme. The sweet bird design JM8216 engraved on the cylinders adds to the natural look.
12. Apples stacked in a flared glass bowl with some greenery tucked in here and there created a great — and delicious — centerpiece.
14. Stemless goblets are easy to handle and toast with at outdoor weddings. Ours fit the woodsy
theme perfectly when engraved with a lovebirds design JM8216.
17. We printed the wedding menu on sleek menu cards in thyme paper to whet guests’ appetites AND coordinate with our theme!