At Jean M, we’re all about giving you ideas and providing you with versatile items you can customize to your unique wedding look.
And talk about versatile — our flared vases are just waiting for you to add your creative touches and turn them into centerpieces, containers for your candy buffet, candle holders, dessert displays and more!
Need ideas? Check out these awesome options, start creating a custom look with our vases for your wedding!
2. The vases are perfectly sized for holding memorial bouquets at your ceremony and reception. Tie the vases with ribbon personalized with “In Loving Memory” as a touching remembrance.
3,5,6,12. Fill the vases with items that coordinate with your wedding theme — fruit for a summer party, ornaments for a holiday celebration, moss-covered spheres for a garden theme or lush floral arrangements anytime of year. Add a ribbon in a coordinating color and table number card to each and your centerpieces will do double duty!
4,10. Prevent candles from blowing out during your outdoor celebration and during your indoor reception by placing them inside the vases. Put sand in the bottom of the vases to hold the candles stable and add in elements that coordinate with your theme, like nuts and leaves for fall or seashells for a beach wedding.
7. Colorful candies look gorgeous in the clear, glass vases and create a tempting candy buffet. Also use stemless goblets to old smaller items, and provide plenty of personalized bellaTINA envelopes for guests to fill with candies themselves.
8. Fill the vases with colorful items, tip them over and use them as cake stands for your dessert bar!
9. Instead of lighting a unity candle, use a vase to hold your blended sand during a unique sand ceremony.
11. Ask guests to write their wedding wishes down for you and place them in a vase — it’s a fun and interactive alternative to a guest book.