Like Jean M on Facebook
Follow Jean M on Pinterest
Subscribe to Jean M via RSS
- All Occasions
- Ceremony and Reception Decorating
- Custom Wedding Invitations
- DIY Wedding
- Fall Weddings
- Menu Cards
- Outdoor Weddings
- Save the Dates
- Unique Wedding Ideas
- Wedding Advice
- Wedding Budget
- Wedding Ceremony
- Wedding Etiquette
- Wedding Invitations
- Wedding Programs
- Wedding Reception
- Wedding Themes, Looks and Color Stories
- Wedding Trends
Tagsbridal shower custom wedding invitations DIY wedding invitations favor boxes holiday cards invitation contest jean m Jean M designer search contest jean m wedding jean m wedding invitations layered wedding invitations personalized napkins place cards pocket wedding invitations ribbon rolls ribbons save the date save the date cards save the dates thank you notes toasting flutes unique wedding favors unique wedding ideas wedding accessories Wedding Advice wedding ceremony wedding decorating ideas wedding etiquette wedding favor bags wedding favor boxes wedding favors wedding favor stickers wedding invitation wedding invitation cards wedding invitations wedding menu cards wedding napkins wedding place cards wedding planning wedding programs wedding reception wedding reception ideas wedding stationery Wedding Themes wedding trends
Tag Archives: ribbon rolls
You've surely thought of every detail to make your wedding reception perfect: the décor, the food, the beverages, the cakes the favors, the dance music.
But have you thought about how your reception should END? Remember, a well-planned event doesn't just fizzle out and cause guests to wander out aimlessly. It leaves guests delighted with one last surprise that causes them to remember your wedding forever.
How do you do it? Delight guests by setting up a coffee or hot chocolate bar just as the dance is ending! They'll love the little treat to refresh themselves after kicking up their heels, and they'll relish devouring the treats on the way home.
Have a selection of gourmet coffees and hot chocolates ready for guests to pour into take-away cups, and arrange donuts and bagels on pretty silver trays or in vases for guests to help themselves to. Don't forget to order personalized napkins and cellophane bags or favor bags for guests to use when serving themselves. Add printed menu cards to encourage guests to enjoy! Or, you could package donuts or bagels and a hot chocolate or coffee packet in a cellophane bag, add a personalized seal and a ribbon, and send guests off with a sweet treat they can enjoy in the morning.
Purple, a color once reserved only for royalty, is making a big comeback for 2011 weddings. What makes this hue fresh and new for the beginning of the new decade? The way it’s being used in combination with other colors!
We’ve created three different looks to mix and match with purple, and have suggested the Jean M paper and ribbon colors that will help you coordinate your wedding from invitations through to the reception. Check out these ideas for taking purple to a whole new level of regal!
Play up the boldness of purple by adding in another hot shade like pink. Choose brightly colored linens and flowers to add a splash throughout your wedding, and even ask your event to use colorful bulbs in their spotlights to create a dreamy purple glow.
Jean M papers: Princess Pink, Fuchsia, Orchid
Jean M ribbons: Grape, Fuchsia, Amethyst
Paired with silver, purple becomes demure and delicate and sweet. Add layers of sheer silver over your purple table linens for softness and pull in softer shades of the color, like orchid and lilac. Choose flowers and accents in silvery shades of purple and grey to pull your look together – and don’t be afraid of adding in sparkle!
Jean M papers: Orchid, Platinum Shimmer, Stainless, Pewter
Jean M ribbons: Grape, Orchid, Platinum, Pewter
Play up the fact that purple is closely related to blue by combining the two for a rich and unique look! Candles, flowers, table linens and even bridesmaids’ dresses will benefit from such a union.
Jean M papers: Orchid, Midnight
Jean M ribbons: Midnight, Grape
Everyone from celebrities to football players (did you see the pink shoes and uniform accents at the game last weekend?) are showing their true colors in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. And we’re joining in the cause by offering you great ideas for incorporating meaningful touches of pink into your wedding.
1. Tell guests that you’ve donated to the cause in their names — during your October wedding or anytime of year — with pink enclosure cards printed with wording letting them know about your kind act. Add a pink ribbon and a sparkling accent to add pizzazz to the cards.
2. Any of our enclosure cards may be printed with wording letting guests know you have made a donation to charity in their names in lieu of giving them favors.
3. Give guests a little something sweet along with a note about your donation. Use pink favor bags, tuck in your treat, add a printed sticker and tie with a bright pink ribbon for a look that’s both festive and meaningful.
Get ready to add some “autumn spice” to your wedding with these fabulous ideas in all shades of the best color of the season — orange!
You can be bold and dramatic by having shades of orange for your entire wedding, or you can choose a neutral color like brown, black, taupe or gold, and then add in touches of orange here in there in your linens, ribbons, favors, floral arrangements and more for hot shots of color.
We’ve come up with some great ideas for you — be inspired!
1. Linens in shades of orange and in different fabrics and textures are great when layered and draped. The look is rich and exotic! (photo: Barnet Photography)
2. Want to add just a touch of orange to your tables? Package sweet, orange-colored treats in sheer organza favor bags. The color will show through the bags beautifully. Add a sticker for a personal touch.
3. Get creative with the fall harvest bounty! Stack pumpkins and gourds inside and outside your ceremony and reception sits for and easy and colorful fall look. Add brads, grommets and unique carvings to the pumpkins, and place an aluminum art “welcome” sign on top to greet guests.
4. bellaTINA favor envelopes in spice are perfect for wrapping up gourmet chocolates.
6. Spice up your bar and cake table with orange cocktail napkins printed with a fall-themed design.
7. Spice-orange favor boxes are perfect for filling with chocolates or other autumn treats guests will love. Print the boxes with a fall design to coordinate.
8. Set a spicy tone for your autumn wedding with Claire invitations and enclosure cards.
9. Didn’t think flowers came in enough shades of orange to please you? Think again! Ask your florist for calla lilies, roses, chrysanthemums and more varieties for bouquets and arrangements. (photo: Got The Shot Photography)
10. Choose spice paper for your wedding invitations, or go with a neutral paper color like white, cream, champagne or gold shimmer, and print it with one of our great orange-tone inks or foils.