Like Jean M on Facebook
Follow Jean M on Pinterest
Subscribe to Jean M via RSS
- All Occasions
- Ceremony and Reception Decorating
- Custom Wedding Invitations
- DIY Wedding
- Fall Weddings
- Menu Cards
- Outdoor Weddings
- Save the Dates
- Unique Wedding Ideas
- Wedding Advice
- Wedding Budget
- Wedding Ceremony
- Wedding Etiquette
- Wedding Invitations
- Wedding Programs
- Wedding Reception
- Wedding Themes, Looks and Color Stories
- Wedding Trends
Tagsbridal shower custom wedding invitations DIY wedding invitations favor boxes holiday cards invitation contest jean m Jean M designer search contest jean m wedding jean m wedding invitations layered wedding invitations personalized napkins place cards pocket wedding invitations ribbon rolls ribbons save the date save the date cards save the dates thank you notes toasting flutes unique wedding favors unique wedding ideas wedding accessories Wedding Advice wedding ceremony wedding decorating ideas wedding etiquette wedding favor bags wedding favor boxes wedding favors wedding favor stickers wedding invitation wedding invitation cards wedding invitations wedding menu cards wedding napkins wedding place cards wedding planning wedding programs wedding reception wedding reception ideas wedding stationery Wedding Themes wedding trends
Tag Archives: wedding favor boxes
August 29, 2011
You’ve fallen in love with the colors of your Jean M wedding invitations. But how do you carry through those colors to your reception?
Problem solved — we now offer beautiful, lidded favor boxes in 12 Jean M colors!
There are so many options for making your favor boxes unique and personal. Order two complementary colors and mix and match bottoms and lids for a custom look. And be sure to personalize the boxes with your choice of design and up to two lines of personalization to make them perfect for your event.
And the colorful favor boxes aren’t just for weddings — they can be personalized for ALL your special events, like…
No matter what you’re celebrating, Jean M favor boxes will add an additional dash of flair to your event. Enjoy the colors!
December 13, 2010
You want everybody to have a great time celebrating at your reception. But the last thing you want is to have the alcohol budget — or your guests — to get out of control. How do you keep the bar tab in check while still encouraging guests to enjoy themselves in moderation?
It’s a delicate balance, but we’ve got some great options for you to consider when planning your reception refreshments.
1,3. Treat guests to a complimentary “cheers” on the newlyweds with one of these cute little drink tickets. Print the tickets with a fun design and your names in an ink color that matches your wedding and tuck the cards under the ribbons on your favor boxes or present them in sweet, sheer little envelopes. This can be a way encourage guests to have only one drink at your reception, or a way to treat guests to a free drink if you’re having a cash bar.
2. Work with your reception site’s bar manager to create a drink menu that matches your wedding season and theme. Print the menu on menu cards and have these drinks available to guests free of charge during a set time period, like during your social hour or during the dinner hour. Only offering drinks during limited time can be a great way to control your alcohol budget. If you’d like to continue offering drinks to guests, you can offer free wine and beer afterward, or open up a cash bar after the free drink hour is over.
3. Create a signature drink that matches your wedding theme and colors and ask circulating servers to offer it to guests from trays. Doing this will make sure your guests are served efficiently and that no one will have to stand in the endless line at the bar. As a fun touch, print cocktail napkins with your signature drink recipe. Again, you can have your signature drink be the only alcohol option, or you can open up a cash bar after these drinks are circulated.
December 1, 2010
Looking for a unique way to personalize your favors AND save envelope addressing time? We’ve got your answer in one stylish product: our personalized, self-inking address stamps from Three Designing Women .
Order the stamps personalized with your address and use them on your invitation and thank you note envelopes instead of writing your return address by hand — it’s quick and easy! The stamps may also be personalized in a variety of creative ways — your names, monogram, wedding date — to add easy, personal touches wherever your wedding calls for them.
4. Stamps come with black ink, but you can add a splash with replacement inks and pads in five luscious wedding colors.
Choose from 10 great designs, including fleur de lys, scrolls, hearts, dots, florals and vintage frames. (See all designs here)
November 29, 2010
Welcome back to the final edition of Shimmer Mondays!
For our grand finale, we’re breaking out the bubbly and introducing you to our most festive shimmer paper — champagne! It incorporates shades of cream and gold for a soft and elegant look you’ll love. Here are some ideas for bringing some champagne shimmer into your wedding.
1. With champagne shimmer paper and ribbon gracing the edges, our Maria Invitation is the ultimate in classic elegance. Go with a shimmer paper for the top printed layer for all-out dazzle.
2. Set your tables sparkling and whet guests’ appetites with square Menu Cards in champagne shimmer paper.
3. Want to add even more shimmer to your invitation? Jasmin lets you add rhinestones or pearls to the design for a look that’s all about the “oohs” and “aahs!”
4. Two paper layers AND shimmering ribbon — our Grace Invitation is the ultimate in eye-catching.
5. Treats tucked inside our Champagne Shimmer Favor Boxes are elevated to gift status. Personalize the boxes with a monogram or design for the finishing touch to the shimmering paper.
November 12, 2010
Who says you need flowers to create spectacular centerpieces? When one of our Facebook brides asked us for unique ideas for centerpieces that don’t incorporate flowers, we couldn’t wait to come up with ideas to help her. Here are some of the options we brainstormed — and there’s not a petal to be seen!
1. Texture and Drama — Here’s your chance to get dramatic without spending a fortune on florals!
• Fill a clear glass vase with gorgeous ornaments or decorative objects, like metallic spheres or glass balls.
• Gather some elegant feathers into a spray and tie together.
• Attach the feathers to the vase with wide, eye-catching ribbon.
2. Sparkle and Light — Artistic candles displayed in unexpected ways create a big impact.
• Add in shimmering candles (one large or three tapers) for sparkling light.
• Surround the large vase with candles in votive holders to reflect off the vase.
3. Double Duty — Display your favors creatively to double as an attractive centerpiece.
• Find beautiful trays and cake stands.
• Purchase two colors of favor boxes and mix and match lids and bottoms
• Stack the boxes on the trays or cake stands to form pyramid shapes
• Add a note encouraging guests to take a favor from the centerpiece after your meal
4. Finishing Touches — Classic candles become “wow!” looks when you trim them to match your décor!
• Gather three different shapes or sizes of candles
• Trim each candle with layers of ribbon, decorative trim and beads
• Place candles on a mirror tray to reflect light
• Sprinkle crystals on the mirror for additional sparkle
September 6, 2010
all the rage…it’s bright and beautiful…it will create a bold atmosphere or add
in the perfectly light touches…
the newest wedding color — apple green! Here are some great ways to add the
fresh tone to YOUR special day.
Dress your ’maids in apple green and soften the look with white flowers, like
fresh hydrangeas. (photo: Armor & Martel)
Green apples are the perfect decorating accent for this color scheme! Stack
them in a tall, flared vase
and you’ve got the perfect centerpiece. Add a coordinating ribbon and a printed seal with your names or a table number.
Choose clear-topped favor tins and fill them with jelly beans or other candies in the perfect shade of green
for a colorful touch at every table.
Whether your wedding is outdoors or in, our Garden Party green silky weave
ribbon is the perfect accent for your color scheme!
Go bright and bold with your favors with green favor boxes printed with a fun design in coordinating foil.
Tell guests they’re the apples of your eye with a shiny, green apple favor
personalized with a printed leaf favor tag! Attach the tag with a push pin.
Your wedding will be a banner day — proclaim it with a personalized monogram
wedding banner! Choose a green shade for the background pattern to fit right in with your fresh
Greet guests with personalized wall art — it can decorate everything from doors to windows to the dance floor!
Start with apple green as the main color for your floral arrangements, and then
bring in every other shade of green possible for a look that’s lush and
vibrant! Add a table number to your centerpieces so they do double duty.
August 25, 2010
know wedding planning can be stressful, especially when trying to find room in
your budget for everything you want.
Jean M staff has come to the rescue with ideas for budget-friendly items you'll
love — and they're all $20 or less!
think these table number cards add such a big impact to your tables for such a low price! You get to choose
the background color of the cards and a block or fun script font to match your
look. The price: $20 for 20 cards. Prop the cards in our affordable table
— they're just $9 for large and $7 for small!"
Jean, President and Founder
~ Nicole., Merchandising
the little details that make your wedding special, but those little details can
really add up. That's why I love this memory bouquet frame
— it's just $12 and adds so much meaning to your day!"
Robin, Product Development
August 4, 2010
favors are so much more meaningful and memorable when they coordinate not only
with your wedding colors, but with your theme and the season of your celebration
M makes it easy for you to create a fall favor look guests will never forget!
a symbol of the season along with your appreciation to guests with these
adorable, maple leaf cookie cutter wedding favors.
They're packaged on a card printed with “Truly cut out for each other” and
include a recipe on the back. Each time guests go on a baking spree after the
wedding they'll remember you and your special day! Tie colorful ribbon that matches your wedding colors to the cards for the perfect finishing touch.
a little seasonal touch can go a long way when accenting your favors. Our leaf-shaped wedding favor tags
are personalized with your monogram or personalization and are pre-punched with
holes to make it easy for you to attach to your favors. Choose espresso, green
or spice wedding favor boxes to really bring out the autumn flair at your reception and tie with ribbon to accent.
Colors of the season
this look with our elegantly rich, espresso favor boxes. Fill them with delicious treats and tie with pretty ribbon to coordinate with your wedding colors. Then
personalize with a printed seal to show guests you've thought of every detail.
don't forget the favor presentation! Set up trays lined with seasonal leaves or
nuts and arrange your favors on top of them. Guests won't be able to resist!
tuned for more great fall ideas Friday!
July 28, 2010
your wedding budget feeling stretched because of all the things you think you
"should" include in your celebration? Well, consider doing away with
these three "shoulds" and let your budget take a breather!
Should #1: You should have
cloth linens at your reception tables.
Budget Saver: Paper wedding napkins are economical (cocktail napkins are just $26 per 100 and dinner napkins are
only $28 per 100), and they're just as lovely as cloth napkins! Napkins are
available in colors sure to match your table linens and best of all, they're
personalized to coordinate with your wedding theme and style! If you need ideas on wedding themes, we have a variety of ideas for you.
Should #2: You should treat
guests to elaborate favors to thank them for celebrating with you.
Budget Saver: Even the simplest wedding favors
— like our classic favor box (just $18 per 50) filled with yummy treats — will tell guests you appreciate
them. If you fall in love with a more elaborate favor, consider giving one
favor per couple and check out our stylish wedding favor boxes!
Should #3: You should hire a
calligrapher to address your invitation envelopes, or you should learn
calligraphy and address your envelopes yourself.
Budget Saver: Using Jean M's Customized
Envelope Addressing Service
will not only save you money over hiring a calligrapher (costs are as low as
$55 per 100), it will save you the hassle of addressing all your inner and
outer invitation envelopes yourself! Click here for complete information.
July 16, 2010
is such a beautiful time of year to be married. The colors, the crisp air, the
beauty of nature — it's the perfect time to celebrate "falling" in
love! We've captured some of the most beautiful trends to share with you just
in time for YOUR autumn wedding.
Create help-yourself favors by placing honey-flavored lollipops in stemless
goblets filled with coffee beans on your reception tables. The autumn colors and unique
presentation will get guests talking and enjoying. Add a petite round
sticker to each lollipop for a personal touch.
Choose a bouquet in flowers that mimic the shades of the changing leaves
outside. Ask your florist to add in berries and other fall foliage for an autumn
touch, and to wrap the natural stems in ribbon that coordinates with your wedding theme. (photo: Isabel Lawrence Photography)
Get fashionable right down to the wedding napkins
you provide at your reception! Choose
rich, espresso napkins and have them printed with an autumn tree design JM8164 to match your fall wedding theme.
Our Casey invitation is the perfect introduction to your fall wedding theme when you choose layers
of espresso and cream paper and ribbon. Many other layered wedding invitations options are available in a variety of colors.
Use what nature has provided to accent your reception beautifully. Use large
branches in pots accented with moss and leaves to bring the outdoors in.
(photo: Jenny Ebert Photography)
Serve up the bounty of the harvest at your fall wedding and watch guests
delight in the riches of the season. Arrange your dinner fare in rustic bowls
and add fresh herb and leaf garnishes to make your buffet tempting. (photo:
Isabel Lawrence Photography)
Lovebirds know no season! Add a natural touch to your wedding cake with this vintage
bird nest cake topper and show how in love you are!
Go natural with your corsages and boutonnieres, too! Use autumn-colored blooms
and berries, and ask your florist to wrap the stems in copper wire for a unique
touch. (photo: Nadia Photography)
Greet guests with the richness of warm brown, satin ribbon and gold foil in
this beautiful, autumn collection guest book.