Like Jean M on Facebook
Follow Jean M on Pinterest
Subscribe to Jean M via RSS
- All Occasions
- Ceremony and Reception Decorating
- Custom Wedding Invitations
- DIY Wedding
- Fall Weddings
- Menu Cards
- Outdoor Weddings
- Save the Dates
- Unique Wedding Ideas
- Wedding Advice
- Wedding Budget
- Wedding Ceremony
- Wedding Etiquette
- Wedding Invitations
- Wedding Programs
- Wedding Reception
- Wedding Themes, Looks and Color Stories
- Wedding Trends
Tagscustom wedding invitations DIY wedding invitations favor boxes Holiday holiday cards invitation contest jean m Jean M designer search contest jean m wedding jean m wedding invitations layered wedding invitations personalized napkins place cards pocket wedding invitations ribbon rolls ribbons save the date save the date cards save the dates thank you notes toasting flutes unique wedding favors unique wedding ideas wedding accessories Wedding Advice wedding ceremony wedding decorating ideas wedding etiquette wedding favor bags wedding favor boxes wedding favors wedding favor stickers wedding invitation wedding invitation cards wedding invitations wedding menu cards wedding napkins wedding place cards wedding planning wedding programs wedding reception wedding reception ideas wedding stationery Wedding Themes wedding trends
Tag Archives: wedding favor stickers
Treat your guests to the best, most beautiful, most creative favors! It’s easy when you use our favor supplies and add your own special touches. And don’t forget the goodies — homemade cookies, gourmet chocolates, honey lollipops, seasonal nuts all make delicious favor treats. Read on for some great tricks to get you started…
3. Be bold! Gourmet chocolates in bright red favor boxes will delight your guests.
4. Lucky in love? Share your happiness with your guests by giving them lottery tickets in these personalized lottery ticket holders.
6. Even the tiniest favors can have a personal touch when you accent them with our personalized, petite stickers.
7. Patterned favor boxes are lovely enough to be a gift in themselves…the treats inside are a bonus!
9. Cut out for each other? Let guests know it by giving them fun cookie cutters on personalized cards.
Enjoy — and Happy Halloween!
Everyone from celebrities to football players (did you see the pink shoes and uniform accents at the game last weekend?) are showing their true colors in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. And we’re joining in the cause by offering you great ideas for incorporating meaningful touches of pink into your wedding.
1. Tell guests that you’ve donated to the cause in their names — during your October wedding or anytime of year — with pink enclosure cards printed with wording letting them know about your kind act. Add a pink ribbon and a sparkling accent to add pizzazz to the cards.
2. Any of our enclosure cards may be printed with wording letting guests know you have made a donation to charity in their names in lieu of giving them favors.
3. Give guests a little something sweet along with a note about your donation. Use pink favor bags, tuck in your treat, add a printed sticker and tie with a bright pink ribbon for a look that’s both festive and meaningful.
Get ready to add some “autumn spice” to your wedding with these fabulous ideas in all shades of the best color of the season — orange!
You can be bold and dramatic by having shades of orange for your entire wedding, or you can choose a neutral color like brown, black, taupe or gold, and then add in touches of orange here in there in your linens, ribbons, favors, floral arrangements and more for hot shots of color.
We’ve come up with some great ideas for you — be inspired!
1. Linens in shades of orange and in different fabrics and textures are great when layered and draped. The look is rich and exotic! (photo: Barnet Photography)
2. Want to add just a touch of orange to your tables? Package sweet, orange-colored treats in sheer organza favor bags. The color will show through the bags beautifully. Add a sticker for a personal touch.
3. Get creative with the fall harvest bounty! Stack pumpkins and gourds inside and outside your ceremony and reception sits for and easy and colorful fall look. Add brads, grommets and unique carvings to the pumpkins, and place an aluminum art “welcome” sign on top to greet guests.
4. bellaTINA favor envelopes in spice are perfect for wrapping up gourmet chocolates.
6. Spice up your bar and cake table with orange cocktail napkins printed with a fall-themed design.
7. Spice-orange favor boxes are perfect for filling with chocolates or other autumn treats guests will love. Print the boxes with a fall design to coordinate.
8. Set a spicy tone for your autumn wedding with Claire invitations and enclosure cards.
9. Didn’t think flowers came in enough shades of orange to please you? Think again! Ask your florist for calla lilies, roses, chrysanthemums and more varieties for bouquets and arrangements. (photo: Got The Shot Photography)
10. Choose spice paper for your wedding invitations, or go with a neutral paper color like white, cream, champagne or gold shimmer, and print it with one of our great orange-tone inks or foils.
it comes to fun, flavor and fresh looks, cupcakes “take the cake” over wedding
cakes any day! That’s why we have fallen in love with the idea of serving
wedding cupcakes at your reception instead of a wedding cake.
of the possibilities!
ask your baker to frost and decorate your cupcakes in a variety of ways for
color and style — and to match your wedding theme
offer several different cupcake flavors so guests can choose their favorites
serve several sizes of cupcakes (mini, regular and jumbo) for a varied look and
to allow guests to enjoy as much or as little cake as they like
use pretty cupcake liners to add to your look
cupcakes stacked on tiered stands or on several smaller stands on your cake
table will look just as dramatic and delicious as a single towering wedding
are some great ideas for creating your own wedding cupcake masterpiece!
Create a delicious autumn look guests will fall in love with! Frost cupcakes
with large, bright flowers and leaves. (photo:
Theodore Wedding Yellow)
Get fresh! Add seasonal berries and toppings to your cupcakes. (photo: Eat Cake!)
Get romantic! Fondant hearts top simply frosted, mini cupcakes with sweetness. (photo: Ben Vigil)
LOVE chocolate! Chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting and real chocolate
shavings are decadently delicious. (photo:
Rebecca Bouck Photography)
Make your theme blossom! Have cupcakes frosted with cherry blossoms, roses,
daisies — any flower that captures the
spirit of your day. (photo: Bit of Ivory
Perfect for a beach wedding! Top cupcakes with sparkling decorator’s sugar to
mimic sand and fondant seashells. (photo:
Package up extra cupcakes in our large cake boxes and invite guests to take them home to enjoy later. Personalize the boxes with
your names, wedding date, a design or monogram. Or, add a fun, personalized
sticker or a pretty ribbon to make the boxes extra tempting.
Ribbon weaves through these cake boxes — put a cupcake inside and it will be like guests are receiving a little gift!
Don’t limit your treats to just cupcakes! Offer guests other delectable sweets
like chocolates, candies in favor boxes and bite-sized desserts. Arrange the goodies on tiered cake stands for an
love real weddings and the real ideas brides have for making their celebrations
personal, beautiful and unforgettable!
Photo by Red Shoe
Gallery Photography (www.redshoegallery.com)
we got to see a real wedding in action from beginning to end when our staff
member Robin's daughter got married. Robin is so talented and created, and she
and her daughter, Brooke, came up with some wonderful DIY projects to make the
wedding unique. Here, Robin tells you all about a few of their ideas — get
inspired to create unique accents for YOUR wedding!
of having a guest book, we wanted to be creative and have guest write their
wishes for the couple. We used Dreaming Up Designs scrapbooking paper and cut out bird shapes printed with instructions on the back to write a
wedding wish. We found a gorgeous, ornate birdcage to hold the wish cards and
painted it gold to match Brooke's color scheme. For a finishing touch, we
ordered aluminum art in the word "wish," painted it gold and attached it to the cage.
Guests loved writing their wishes for the newlyweds and the couple had a great
time reading the cards in the days after the wedding."
wanted to greet guests with everything they'd need to make the reception
relaxing and fun. So we ordered envelopes in Brooke's natural-tone colors or espresso, olive, celery, cream and white,
and then we added a printed sticker with the guests's name and table assignment to the outside. Inside, we placed
the bird-shaped wish cards, plus two leaf-shaped cards we cut out from olive
and spice blank card stock
and printed them as complimentary drink tickets. Everyone raved about the
the envelopes lined up on the place card table pulled the colors together and
looked really stunning. Guests milled around the table for a long time admiring
creative and DIY your way to a unique wedding!
the latest way to address your envelopes? The newest, freshest, most unique way
to accent your favors? “Icings!”
long stickers are personalized with your return address for your envelopes or
with your message for using on favors. They perfectly match our Purple
Modern Collection, Black Modern Collection, Yellow Modern Collection, Aqua Blue Modern Floral Collection and Pink and Grey Modern Floral Collection for a totally coordinated look!
envelope icings are printed with your return address at one end and are blank
at the other for writing the guest’s address. You just wrap around your
perfect for using when you’ve chosen black or other dark colored envelopes for
mailing your invitations.
our favor icings on beverages and refreshments…
on favor boxes for a unique personal touch.
favor icings are also perfect for personalizing bellaTINA favor envelopes…
creative — and enjoy!